设置主页 加入收藏 保存到桌面
当前位置首页综合看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写

看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写

国之大贼围观:℉更新时间:2024-03-31 05:47:39

一篇好的文章需要好好的打磨,你现在浏览的文章是一篇关于看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写的文章,本文对文章看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写好好的分析和解答,希望你能喜欢,只有你喜欢的内容存在,只有你来光临,我们才能继续前行。

看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写

关于看医生英语对话精选

在如今的国际以及国内形势下,对于所有非英语专业大学生来说,英语俨然也成为了一门必修必须掌握的学科我整理了关于看医生英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于看医生英语对话一

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

wele. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨开启一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

Patient: It is quite plicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're wele. I hope you will recover in no time.

关于看医生英语对话二

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient: Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You're wele.

关于看医生英语对话三

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates

病人:这是我的X光片。

my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!

关于看医生的英语对话

在当今生活与经济日益全球化的社会中,外国语已成为世界各国公民都必备的基本素质之一。英语作为国际化语言,它在世界交流与沟通之中的媒介作用也是越来越重要。我整理了关于看医生的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于看医生的英语对话一

医生:

What’s the matter with you ?

什么情况?

病人:

...I..I have a toothache. It is painful.

我…我牙疼,很痛。

医生:

I know the feeling,let me see. Say ah.

我知道那种感觉,让我看看,说“啊”

病人:

Ah.....

“啊……”

医生:

Oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

哦,你一天刷几次牙?

病人:

Once a day.

一天一次。

医生:

Do you like eat chocolates or candies?

你喜欢吃巧克力和糖果吗?

病人:

Yes,I do!I like them very much!

是的,我很喜欢吃。

医生:

Please remember,don’t eat too many sweet things..They are not good for your teeth. And you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..If you take my advice,you will be better than now.

记住,别吃太多甜的东西,它们对你的牙齿不好,而且一天要刷两到三次牙。如果你按照我说的来做,会比现在好很多。

病人:

Thank you ,doctor.I’ll take your advice.

谢谢你,医生。我会照做的。

关于看医生的英语对话二

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:我最近有点失眠。

Patient: I'm suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient's blood pressure.)

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.

病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don't strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I'll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I'm sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

关于看医生的英语对话三

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

看病就医英语对话精选

在英语学习的众多方面中阅读至关重要,主要体现在以下几个方面:首先,阅读是人们获取资讯和了解一门语言的重要手段。我整理了看病就医英语对话,欢迎阅读!

看病就医英语对话篇一

资讯台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?

你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西小姐.请问有什么需要帮忙的?

埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?

我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.

资讯台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?

我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?

埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.

哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.

资讯台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to e tomorrow?

内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?

埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.

其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.

资讯台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. After a while You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?

哦.对不起.请稍等一下.过了一会儿 你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?

埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.

可以.太好了.

资讯台: May I have the name of that patient?

请问患者的姓名是--?

埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.

他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.

资讯台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.

好的.都安排好了.到时候见.

看病就医英语对话篇二

A:Goodmorning.

早上好!

B:Goodmorning.

早上好!

A:What'sthe matter with you?

请问哪里不舒服?

B:I'mrunning a high fever and feeling terribly had.

我发高烧,感觉糟透了。

A:Howlong has this been going on?

这种情况持续多久了?

B:Sincelast night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.

从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。

A:OK.In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age,gender,address and things like that.

好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

B:Noproblem. Which department should I register with, Miss?

没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?

A:Isuppose that you'd better go to the medical department.

我认为您最好挂内科。

B:Twominutes later Here is the registration card

两分钟后给你。

A:Thankyou. The registration fee is two yuan

谢谢。挂号费是两元。

B:Allright. But can you tell me how to get there, please?

好的。请问我该怎么去?

A:Takethe lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passageuntil you see the sign on your left.

坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。

B:Thanksa lot

多谢了。

A:You'rewele

不客气。

看病就医英语对话篇三

doctor:d patient:p

d:what's the matter with you ?

p:...i..i have a toothache..

d:ok..let me see. say "ah".

p:ah.....

d:oh..how often do you brush your teeth?

p:once a day.

d:..do you like eat chocolate or candies?

p:yes!!!i do!!i like them very much!!!

d:ok..i give you some advice.

you should eat more vegetables and fruits..please don't eat more chocolate or candies.they are not good for you . and you should brush your teeth twice a day or three times a day..

if you take my advice,you will be better than now.

p:thank you ,doctor !!i'll take your advice.

以上内容是小编精心整理的关于看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写的精彩内容,好的文章需要你的分享,喜欢看医生英语短文对话 看医生英语短文怎么写这篇精彩文章的,请您经常光顾吧!